Requirements for the use
A valid CIT user account.
A device with WPA2-Enterprise support.(WPA3 is also supported)
- If a Wifi profile or a Wifi connection to eduroam is already configured on the device, remove them: Settings → General → Profiles → "Remove profile" and Settings → Wifi → "Ignore network".
- Establish an Internet connection, e.g. home Wifi, public hotspot, cellular.
- Connect to the https://cat.eduroam.org/?idp=5220 page using Safari browser (other browsers cannot handle this configuration profile properly).
- download the configuration profile by clicking on the following icon:
- Confirm the download of the configuration profile and then switch to the settings.
- Below your Apple ID you will find the downloaded profile.
- Select the loaded profile and follow the instructions on your iOS device to install the eduroam profile.
Please note that the username to be entered is different from your email address. Enter the username in the form: email@example.com. You will need to add the subdomain by hand if it isn't done automatically.
As soon as your device is in range of the Wifi eduroam, a connection will be established automatically.